Subject: Re: FMR ucl directory and TagCache issues

Re: FMR ucl directory and TagCache issues

From: Simon M. <>
Date: 2006-04-20

> > General Settings -> Playback -> Gather Runtime Data
> > (experimental)
> > which probably shouldnt be there any more.
> Yes, some items need to be cleaned up before release.
> Regards, Jens

I would suggest to put the Tagcache and dircache options together. For
instance in "system/caching"

When someone is doing this, please consider to put the sleep timer a
little bit closer to the root, i think it is to deep inside the menu
structure and isn't a "system" option like for instance disk and
battery either.