Subject: Re: USB charging for H300/pyro?

Re: USB charging for H300/pyro?

From: Matthias Mohr <Matthias_at_mohrenclan.de>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 15:16:30 +0200

On Friday, 21. April 2006 09:33, Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
> Sorry, I am just too busy nowadays.
Well, I hoped that pyro is still around - but it seems he's not :-(

> You turn it off by setting it to 0x07.
Thanks - when the wether at next weekend isn't as fine as it is now,
I'll have a look at it and try to extend pyro's patch :-)

Is it secure to always set it to 0x07 or only if it was set to 0x0 before
e.g. initialize it with 0x07 and then set it again to 0x07 later?

Matthias (aka Massa)