Subject: Re: Pitch -/+2% not working

Re: Pitch -/+2% not working

From: David Bleakley <>
Date: 2006-04-26

Thanks for the reply
  I agree with XavierGr, although it is really not very difficult to press the oposite direction once to get to the previous place.
  I do a little DJing myself and tend to use the mixer to make adjustments.

XavierGr <> wrote:
  IMHO this +/- 2 one step behaviour is very inconsistent. 0.1 steps are too small.
The way it was before it was much better.

Why not, at least, change that to left/right + PLAY and revert back the old behaviour?

  On 25/04/06, Adam <> wrote: That's intended behavior, this allows you do temporary time shifting
in order to perform beat matching, which is useful for DJs.

On 4/25/06, David Bleakley < > wrote:
> I have an FMR.
> I play a track
> Long Press play
> Choose Pitch
> Up and down work fine
> If I press left or right the value moves down or up by 2% respectively
> When I release the button it reverts to the original value
> Thanks Dave

David & Claire's Web Page (Upd 16-Mar-06)
[with BABY Jessica videos]
Mbl: 07830136624

  Yahoo! For Good - Sponsor a London Marathon runner and read our runner's blogs.