Subject: Re: Pitch -/+2% not working

Re: Pitch -/+2% not working

From: Zakk Roberts <midkay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 15:21:12 -0700

The current behavior as far as LEFT/RIGHT and +/- 2% is the way it was
before I made changes, and I got a number of complaints from people
who wanted the old 'temporary' +/- 2% behavior back. I also suggested
changing the pitch adjustment increment to 1%, but that was another
'no'. People want it more precise than that. Sorry, I can't seem to
please everybody. :(

This is about as good as it gets without implementing some weird,
inconsistent combos like you suggested. I'm still considering that...

By the way, what do you mean the current behavior is 'very inconsistent'?

--
- Zakk
midkay_at_gmail.com