Subject: Re: Pitch -/+2% not working

Re: Pitch -/+2% not working

From: Thom Johansen <>
Date: 2006-04-26

David Bleakley wrote:

> I agree with XavierGr, although it is really not very difficult to
> press the oposite direction once to get to the previous place.

If you keep the button pressed, it will increment faster than 0.1%, so I
don't see
the problem. The problem with pressing the opposite direction, however,
is that
it's often not fast enough. The whole process with pressing first one
button, then
another to adjust back can be too slow for that small nudge you need to
get the
beats in sync.

> I do a little DJing myself and tend to use the mixer to make adjustments.

What, your mixer has pitch adjustment? Never seen that before.