Subject: make the cvs build zips smaller?

make the cvs build zips smaller?

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-05-03

hey,
ive setup my computer with linux and moved it downstairs so it can
stay on 24/7 so youve got another build server if u want it (celly
2.4ghz, 512mb ram), the only downside is that my uploads are capped to
about 20KB/s so uploading the 2mb zip actually takes longer than
compiling...

so, my suggestion (also happens to decrease your bandwidth usage also)
is to strip the non-comiled stuff into a seperate zip for all
targets.. (fonts, docs, wps, cfg, etc). removing this from the build
dropped 1mb off the zip size... which would work out a fairly big
bandwidth saving for everyone seen as these dont really need to be
updated frequently... (actally english.lang prob would need to be in
the zip...)