Subject: iRiver H300 - PCF50606 General Purpose Pin Assignments?

iRiver H300 - PCF50606 General Purpose Pin Assignments?

From: Matthias Mohr <Matthias_at_mohrenclan.de>
Date: 2006-05-03

Hi everybody,

I'm curious about the hardware knowledge of the H300.

Especially what is known about the connection between
the custom pins of the PCF 50606 (GPOOD0 - GPOOD3).

As far as I know GPOOD2 allows to enable/disable the
USB charging (0x00=High-Z enables, pulling to low=0x07
disables it). Is anything else possible with it?
BTW, at the wiki it says GPOOD0 would do this - what's correct?

I also saw that GPOOD1 is set to pwm in pcf050606.c.
What does it do? Is something else possible with this pin?

So to what are GPOOD0 and GPOOD3 connected?
Is anything known about them?
Are they even connected to something?

How can we change between 100mA and 500mA USB charging?
Is that even possible?

I absolutely have no knowledge about that hardware stuff,
I just want to know if somebody else does know more ;-)

with regards,
Matthias (aka Massa)