Subject: Re: zip / fontzip / fullzip

Re: zip / fontzip / fullzip

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-05-10

I meant that the CVS builds can be made normally, and just have the Daily,
which is only made once a day, as the fullzip. For those who don't want to
get the larger file size, they can always download the most recent CVS build
(or the last one before the daily) instead, but it makes it easy to point a
new user to a single-archive version of the software that won't be missing
anything.