Subject: Re: 3.0 release announcement

Re: 3.0 release announcement

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 12:13:43 -0500

The playback on H1x0 is more stable (for me) than it was pre-rebuild. I'll
admit there's a lot of cases my personal playback habits don't encompass
(for example, I don't do a lot of seeking since I tend to listen to songs
primarily).

As for playback, this page shows known bugs, and which ones are currently
considered critical.
http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/SoftwareCodecPlayback