Subject: Re: 3.0 release announcement

Re: 3.0 release announcement

From: Paul Louden <>
Date: 2006-05-15

Well we still have until the 29th either way. What we need right now I think
is input on which bugs both in the tracker and at are
"Release Critical" and then say "We release when those are resolved, and no
new critical ones have been added (or those that have are removed)" in my
opinion. I personally am alright with pushing it back, but there needs to be
a declared point at which it will be released, and in my opinion that could
best be handled by defining what IS release critical. A reevaluation of what
was originally defined.