Subject: Re: 3.0 release announcement

Re: 3.0 release announcement

From: bk <mutualaid_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-05-15

Release early, release often. That's the open source mantra.

swcodec has been in pre-release development for something like *two
years*, let's get the damn thing released, warts and all. If we don't do
this release soon we might as well never do it, just tell people to pull
from cvs and cross their fingers.

As far as the playback issues go, playback has had annoying bugs for a
long time (hence the efforts to refactor it), as long as the new code
isn't totally broken let's do this release ASAP.

bk