Subject: Re: 3.0 release announcement

Re: 3.0 release announcement

From: gl <gl_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: 2006-05-15

> The playback on H1x0 is more stable (for me) than it was pre-rebuild.

I can still get a recent build to lock up regularly on my trips out, for
example by skipping quickly several times in succession (backwards seems
especially problematic). Skipping doesn't always work right either. I also
get at least one 1-2 sec sound dropout in every listening session.

There are also the less critical issues I haven't kept up with, but with the
previous revision of the engine everything worked for me (except
crossfading/beeping) and no lockups.

--
gl