Subject: Re: 3.0 release announcement

Re: 3.0 release announcement

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 12:34:11 -0500

Excuse me if I'm mistaken, but don't you run a customized build with other
patches? Or are you talking about with an absolutely clean CVS one? I have
an H120, and I've not had a single sound dropout in, well, I don't know how
long. At no point during this refactoring, really. As for the rest, I can't
confirm them, but I don't generally backwards skip. I've not recently had it
freeze on a forward one. How "recent" are we talking, and would you care to
file bug reports with what settings you're using and how to consistently
reproduce them at the tracker, as that would be more helpful than not
chiming in about bugs you have until someone talks about releasing...