Subject: 3.0 release announcement

3.0 release announcement

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 12:25:34 -0600

snip, GL:
Another option is to temporarily revert to the previous playback engine,
> which was much more stable (on the H1x0 at least)...

Just a good O'l user but I really like this idea. My H-140 crashes at least
once a day and I'm by no means a power user. All I generally use is the
voice UI and the sleep timer. I'm no expert on open source projects but I
personally wouldn't want my name attached to a product that doesn't meet the
quality standards of earlier releases. How about calling it something like
2.5.1 beta? That way 3.0 can be a clean release with most of the current
bugs resolved.

Just comments from a big rockbox fan...rocker