Subject: Re: 3.0 release announcement

Re: 3.0 release announcement

From: George Styles <ripnetuk_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-05-15

Im glad im not the only one experienceing unstability on a h140. I dont use
speech.

In the morning I listen to shuffled playlist containing around 4000 songs,
then in the evening I listen to podcasts, and delete them after listening.
Normally in the morning, Rockbox has got into a state where it crashes as
soon as I try to play a song. I keep a reset pin in the velcro of the case
now :)

Ive been meaning to go back to the last stable release, as bookmarking is
the only 'killer feature' of Rockbox that really kicks the ass of the
orignal firmware for the way I use it. I will try the last release next time
I listen to an audio book

ps. I saw mention of a previous engine - is this from the last few weeks, or
further back? i havent used rockbox for a few weeks now. If the new engine
is newer than that, my comment is -5 offtopic!

cheers