Subject: Re: 3.0 release announcement

Re: 3.0 release announcement

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 09:46:18 +1000

not really much to add.. cept some1 said remove the h300 from release
coz of battery issues... thats relly silly... battery life is still at
least4/5 hours (i havnt used battery bench or prperly timed it.. but
thats about the longest ive gone listening to music in 1 hit).
as for the swcodec bugs.. i rekon its stable enough to call it quits...