Subject: Playback problems with some podcasts

Playback problems with some podcasts

From: BoD <>
Date: 2006-05-23

I've been experiencing problems using rockbox with podcasts for a few
weeks now:

* Seeking problems: with some files, going backwards sometimes actually
goes further than current position (the first time)

* Progress indicator problems: with some files, the progress indicator
is not good at all, giving wrong (shorter) file duration, and then
giving a negative remaining time when playing past the indicated duration

* Some files can't be played at all (but work well with winamp).

I'm using daily builds, on the iPod video.

Are these known problems?

I'm willing to put problematic files on a public server for you to
analyse if needed, tell me.

Thank you very much!