Subject: Re: Playback problems with some podcasts

Re: Playback problems with some podcasts

From: BoD <BoD_at_JRAF.org>
Date: 2006-05-24

Magnus Holmgren a écrit :
> The "first" time? You mean before 0:00? Or before the display time
> (like, stop seek when time display says 20:00, but playback starts at
> around 6:00)?

What I meant is let's say the file is currently playing at position x,
the first time I rewind it goes to something like x+4 min. Then I rewind
again for a few seconds: it (correctly) goes to x+2 min.

Well actually I just realized that the problem probably comes from my
podcast client. It rewrites some ID3 tags after download, and I guess it
can screw the files a little bit in the process. If I manually download
the files, then there are no problems.

So I guess it's not rockbox's fault!

Just in case you're interested in investigating anyway, I've put two
files here:
http://www.jraf.org/blorp/dir?v=details&pv=fitorig&s=na&p=tmp/rockbox/

Thanks!

BoD