Subject: Re: format of rockbox image pixmaps?

Re: format of rockbox image pixmaps?

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: 2006-05-29

On Sun, 28 May 2006, Bill Janssen wrote:

> Thanks, yes, that seems clear. Are the formats that the LCD "likes"
> documented anywhere (for each target)? For instance, where do I find the
> description of the format that the video iPod likes?

The formats are defined in the firmware/export/config-*.h file for the
particular target, and all the low-level LCD details are done in the lcd
driver and the LCD API functions. I don't think we have documented them
anywhere. The color (including nano and video) ipods all use 16bit 'reversed'

  Daniel Stenberg -- --