Subject: RE: Iaudio X5 surgery - help

RE: Iaudio X5 surgery - help

From: RaeNye <>
Date: 2006-05-30

No, prolly thanks to the ice;
I hope the HDD didn't suffer much (as it's adjacent to the bigger battery).

I believe the PCF50606 went berserk, but upon disconnecting it will reset
(when battery is connected the pcf never shuts down, it just stands by).

I'll watch it closely, though.

BTW, I tried to boot it from AC power, but to no avail.