Subject: Re: Release policy and coordination

Re: Release policy and coordination

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 19:45:05 -0500

Ah, but the battery life issue on H300 is an actual major bug, most likely,
rather than simply our software running less efficiently than it could. At
least, that seems to be the current belief. So instead of an improvement,
it's a real bug. People can still download the 3.0 source and compile for
H300, but I don't feel that we can in good conscience say that it's working
as it should, which we should be able to with a release.