Subject: wpsbuild.pl

wpsbuild.pl

From: Martin Arver <martin.arver_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-06-01

Hi,

to get multi-target wps' into CVS a change of the wpsbuild.pl script,
and possibly also the arrangement of the WPSLIST file is necessary.
The problem as it is now, is that we can not include the same wps for
several targets if that wps uses different fonts for the different
targets. What are the thoughts on this? What would be the proper
approach to make this possible? Keep a WPSLIST file for each of the
resolutions is a solution. I.e.

wpsname/resolutionxbpp/WPSLIST

The font used for that resolution would then be defined in the WPSLIST-file.
Reason for sending this mail is because I think we have agreed that
iCatcher should be committed (and shipped as default theme for the
upcoming release?).

Martin