Subject: Re:

From: XavierGr <>
Date: 2006-06-01

I agree on that too. iCatcher is the best theme for a 3.0 release (when it
will be released)

The author of the WPS made a discussion with Christi and there was a plan to
make these arrangements, but Christ, I think, hasn't appeared in IRC since

Maybe he doesn't have the time to commit the changes right now.