Subject: RE: logf enhancements

RE: logf enhancements

From: RaeNye <raenye_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 20:13:47 +0200

Hello? This is the internet.
Get ready for people who use non-standard grammar or syntax, either
intentionally or by mistake (you have a typo as well).
I personally consider people who think they're 31337 (aka eLiTe) are
immature, but let them express themselves how they feel anyway.
Note: Jonathan is not the case here. I don't think his mail could be
misinterpreted. Or that he pretends to be 31337.

And in reply to your non-nitpicking question, I don't see a point in
compiling one's patch on all 20+ platform/build combinations.
Once you believe it's working on your platform, get it commited and let the
build server compile it all.
The committer is then supposed to check after a short time that the builds
are all green. We're having a revision control system here, after all.

P.S.
English is not my mother tongue.