Subject: Re: Loading memory?

Re: Loading memory?

From: Burelli Luca <>
Date: 2006-06-08

"AFAIHUI"? What's that, As Far As I Have Understood It ? Now that's an
acronym! Does unzip know about that? :)

"I have seen things you people would not believe. Attack ships on fire off
the shoulder of Orion. C-beams glittering in the dark near the Tannhauser
Gate. But... all those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
                                     (Roy Batty, from Blade Runner, 1982)

ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
 - against HTML email X
             & vCards / \