Subject: mp3_encoder.c has CR-LF line endings in CVS

mp3_encoder.c has CR-LF line endings in CVS

From: Simon M. <simon.me_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 20:09:53 +0200

Hello,

I'm using cvs under windows which converts every file to CR-LF style
when I check out. For some reason, apps/plugins/mp3_encoder.c has
CR-LF line endings in the repository which gives me two CR on every
line for this file. This is too much for the compiler.

Maybe a developer with write-access to cvs could upload a version of
mp3_encoder.c with unix line endings please.

Simon Menzel