Subject: Re: mp3_encoder.c has CR-LF line endings in CVS

Re: mp3_encoder.c has CR-LF line endings in CVS

From: XavierGr <xaviergr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 00:41:04 +0300

Also you can edit your files in Windows with an editor that allows you to
select between LF/CR.

Notepad2 does the work for me.
All my source files are in Vmware image, but to edit them I double click
them from Windows explorer and open them with notepad2.

Notepad2 will respect file's line endings without changing them arbitary.