Subject: Re: Flyspray

Re: Flyspray

From: Björn Stenberg <>
Date: 2006-06-27 wrote:
> I want to do some simple things with the Flyspray bug tracker, and I
> can't:
> * look up my own patches
> * search patches by (sub)string of the attachment (e.g., I know the
> custom font patch exists, but I can't find it)
> * search by attachment date (e.g., I know custom font's patch has
> "20060417" in its filename)
> Anyone know how to do these things?

No. Flyspray is quite limited in its' search capabilities. You can only sort and filter the lists in a few limited ways, plus search the 'details' field.

Since you have added your email address at the end of your patch description, searching for "diffenbach" will actually find your patch. But searching for dates or attachment contents is unfortunately not available.