Subject: Flyspray and forgotten patches.

Flyspray and forgotten patches.

From: Liberman Shachar \(Lamed\) <Lshachar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2006-07-12

Hey guys.

I don't know if this is some feeling many contributors share, but I for once
feel that many of my work, which I always make sure is worthy
gets left out of the main cvs branch, and not for a good reason but for the
reason nobody takes the time having a look at it.
I think it will only be dignified if at least someone will say 'sorry, I
took a look and it doesn't looks like a good thing to have',
or ask a bunch of question regarding the patch so I could clarify things
about what was done.
The only patch I had gotten to be committed was the screen scroll patch, and
actually nobody reviewed that one
to it's full depth either, it was just a long time talking about it over and
over again by the IRC channel until someone ran it on a bunch of simulators
and decided it's good enough.
my patches are far from being low-level. they are usually just improvements
to stuff I thought I could benefit to everyone else with, and sometimes I
even go the long way of having some dev to agree that some patch is a good
idea, but unless I talk about it day and night, nobody actually does
anything about including it.

I _really_ hope this will get nicely answered.

hebrew translation major update
http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/task/5587

one button hold for vertical screen scroll patch
http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/task/5182

holdswitch pause games
http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/task/4761
(could be a tad out of date)

I have a star game fix for h-100 series but we are all about porting to
color screen now...
(it's still a very good patchfile, I guess I lost hope it'll get in.)

have a good day everyone! I'm way to tired to go on with it.