Subject: Re: Flyspray and forgotten patches.

Re: Flyspray and forgotten patches.

From: <postmaster_at_diffenbach.org>
Date: 2006-07-12

I'd like CVS commit access, but I don't know that I'd be much more
proactive than the current devs -- a patch /should/ a certain amount
of time on the tracker, to ensure it's "beta" tested.

That said, tooting my own horn, I think a couple of my patches are
pretty much no-brainers and if I had commit access I'd likely add them
(after the feature freeze).