Subject: Re: A nasty inefficieny in file.c?

Re: A nasty inefficieny in file.c?

From: Jonathan Gordon <>
Date: 2006-07-15

grr, i cant get libsdl installed and that code definatly is no good,
so dont bother trying yet :p
to limit the distance it has to seek back would it be better to read
the smaller of MAX_PATH and buffer_size untill either the buffer is
full or we hit a new line? instead of just reading the full buffer