Subject: Re: Idea for speech support

Re: Idea for speech support

From: Jacob Rau <jacob.rau_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 15:00:12 -0400

Get it to work. If it works, and it works well, it'll probably be accepted.
That's the awesome thing about open-source work.

I don't know enough about the code/have enough patience to do this myself.
The processor of iPods seems very limited, so I'm not sure if it would work
really well.

Try it. See if it works.

Jake