Subject: Re: Question about targets for langv2

Re: Question about targets for langv2

From: Magnus Holmgren <lear_at_algonet.se>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 12:46:52 +0200

Daniel Stenberg wrote:

>> Is it possible to prepend several target names to one string, like
>> follows:
>> ipodcolor,ipodnano,ipodvideo,ipod3g,ipod4g,ipodmini,ipodmini2g: "some
>> string for all ipods"
>
> Yes, that's possible and supported already. Exactly like the above example.

Any particular reason for it not being used yet? I mean apart from
"no-one has taken the time to do it". :)

By the way, would "ipod*:" work for the above? That'd be nice...

I tried doing it for a few strings in the Swedish translation, and noted
that you have to put the default string first, then any target specific
ones. Not a problem, but good to know if you want to try it out. :)

   Magnus