Subject: SanDisk Sansa e200 owners, join in!

SanDisk Sansa e200 owners, join in!

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 22:06:49 +0200 (CEST)

Just wanted to mention that we now have a bootloader embryo for SanDisk Sansa
e200 players committed to CVS, so now is a perfect moment for lurking Sansa
owners to jump on the train.

We know how to run code on target (and how to safely revert back to a
functional original firmware) but we don't know much about to use LCD,
read/write flash, read buttons or similar...

I'll try to keep info and details about the reverse engineering progress here:

Occational talks about it is also kept here:

  Daniel Stenberg -- --