Subject: CONTEXT_SETTINGS reworking..

CONTEXT_SETTINGS reworking..

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 15:08:04 +1000

hey,
After the select widget was removed the CONTEXT_SETTINGS context
became almost redundant. I had a look in the sources and the only
places that it is now used is in alarm, bookmarks, debug_menu, eq and
colour chooser screens.

What I have done (and want to get checked before its commited) is give
any screen that would use CONTEXT_SETTINGS its own context which will
usually just remap _SETTINGS_ACCEPT, _RESET and _EXIT to work on that
screen, then it will chain to either the regular settings keymap, or
chain to the keymap where left is increase instead of next.

I have attached the patch to the email (I hope it works) which does
this and has the mappings for iriver as an example.

Last thing, the debug screen still uses context_settings, and im happy
leaving that, but we can add a context for debug, but i dont tinhk its
really that important.

Thoughts?