Subject: Re: menu/settings merging take 2!

Re: menu/settings merging take 2!

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 14:54:28 +1000

hmm... does the h300 use a different #define to store to non-volatile
ram? HAVE_RTC_RAM is only defined for archos?

anyway, attached is the updated settings.c which uses the RTC for
settings with the F_SAVETORTC flag set.
It compiles on archos, and looks correct, but i cant actually test it
(unless HAVE_RTC_RAM is defined for the sim?)
hmm.. rtc ram is only 44bytes, so is room for 11 settings going to be
enough? or am I going to have to go back to the bit setting like
current?