Subject: Testers required!

Testers required!

From: Steve Bavin <>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:17:40 +0100 needs a thorough beating.

It's a simplification of the playback code for SWCODEC.

I originally set out to fix the issue where voice stops (followed by audio
crash) if audio playback stops naturally (i.e. at the end of playlist) and
voice is enabled.

I believe I have fixed the problem where rapid track skipping can crash too.

I expect that some of the code I removed was necessary in special cases and
that this update will break stuff too, but I need to know what.

It's too major to be committed without feedback, so please give it a spin,
and report back on Flyspray.

Steve Bavin