Subject: Incorrect playlist with tagcache enabled

Incorrect playlist with tagcache enabled

From: <>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 19:03:23 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,
  I think there is a problem with tagcache. I am currently using cvs 060915-1857 and I am experiencing a problem with tagcache:when an album or <All tracks> is selected the resulting playlist looks like shuffled even if shuffle is disabled. The sequence of the tracks is not the expected one.
  This is reproducible also with the emulator and is independent from dircache or tagcache being loaded in RAM.
  Hope it helps

Yahoo! Mail: gratis 1GB per i messaggi, antispam, antivirus, POP3