Subject: RE: MP3 playing bug with recent versions of RB on H140

RE: MP3 playing bug with recent versions of RB on H140

From: Monty Lilburn <monty_rox_at_bc.cx>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 22:00:25 +0100 (BST)

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for relating your experience with your reset button. Sounds like
I've possibly damaged it in some way but further testing is in order to
find out for sure.

I've normally tried to stay up-to-date with CVS versions always hoping
that more of Rockbox is accessible with the VOICE add-on - which I have
to say, it has a ways to go but is heading in the right direction! I
attempted to locate the 060607 build for the H120/H140 but it looks like
the Daily builds do not go back that far. Any idea where I can obtain
that build? If no where official perhaps you could E-mail it to me? I
will definitely not be viewing any jpegs so I won't care about that minor
issue.

thanks,
   Monty