Subject: Re: MP3 playing bug with recent versions of RB on H140

Re: MP3 playing bug with recent versions of RB on H140

From: Christopher Woods <christof_at_infinitus.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 22:14:23 +0100

> Funny you should mention it, it was (probably) fixed today.
> Certainly I got my first ever realtime AAC playback on an H340.

Thanks for the tip :D Now I can listen to all my mate's albums I pinched off
him which he'd encoded with iTunes (grumble).

> Did the reset button work again after that?

Yeah, surprisingly, I thought that there was a physical fault with it or
something, but it worked as intended when I next tried it... So go figure I
guess. Left me scratching my head in puzzlement.