Subject: Re: how should the settings screen work?

Re: how should the settings screen work?

From: Paul Louden <>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 07:14:53 -0500

I think "Left" is "Leave the screen" leaving the checkmark wherever you've
placed it, "Right" is "Move the checkmard AND leave the screen", select is
"Just move the Checkmark" and "Stop" could be "Undo everything and leave the
screen". I'm fine with Select/Navi/On and Right having their functions
switched, and actually think that may be better (Right moves, Select moves
and leaves the screen) as that seems slightly more intuitive to me on second