Subject: Re: how should the settings screen work?

Re: how should the settings screen work?

From: XavierGr <xaviergr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 21:44:48 +0300

Strangely though, I prefer the previous behaviour.
LEFT/RIGHT Applies
STOP cancels.

Currently it is very annoying to see a splash message "Canceled" each time I
press left on a setting menu. I expect that LEFT will apply my change
because I just want to move back and leave the setting at the value I just
changed.

The thing that doesn't fit nicely on my head is that RIGHT will be the only
option to accept changes. It will be like pushing RIGHT to get in a previous
menu.

So in the end I vore for #1, except if the "cancel splash screen" is
removed.