Subject: Re: how should the settings screen work?

Re: how should the settings screen work?

From: XavierGr <>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 21:44:48 +0300

Strangely though, I prefer the previous behaviour.
STOP cancels.

Currently it is very annoying to see a splash message "Canceled" each time I
press left on a setting menu. I expect that LEFT will apply my change
because I just want to move back and leave the setting at the value I just

The thing that doesn't fit nicely on my head is that RIGHT will be the only
option to accept changes. It will be like pushing RIGHT to get in a previous

So in the end I vore for #1, except if the "cancel splash screen" is