Subject: Re: Problem compiling with Cygwin

Re: Problem compiling with Cygwin

From: Andrew Hart <ahart_at_dim.uchile.cl>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 08:43:20 -0400

Jonas,

Hi. The stock standard gcc in my cygwin distribution (which I-ve never
bothered upgrading) is 3.3.3. But the m68k-elf-gcc which i use for
cross-compiling Rockbox for my H300 is version 3.4.4. As you can tell,
I don't have a dev. env. set up for compiling Rockbox on all platforms
as yet.

Do I need a later version than 3.4.4?

Many thanks,
Andrew.