Subject: Re: gui_syncsplash unclear on dark backdrop; iriver H320

Re: gui_syncsplash unclear on dark backdrop; iriver H320

From: Dominik Riebeling <dominik.riebeling_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 00:50:36 +0200

Hi Calum,

On 9/30/06, Calum Mackay <calum.mackay_at_cdmnet.org> wrote:
> It might help, please, if you were to correct the typos in the synopsis
> of 5532, which would aid searching. Mind you, for a somewhat nebulous
> issue like this, it's perhaps not that easy to find the right search terms.

I'm aware of the fact that sometimes it's not trivial finding the
original tasks (btw, thanks for searching!). This wasn't primarily
intended for you, I mainly wanted to give also a reminder to other
people who, while trying to be helpful, file duplicates. As not every
dev may be aware if there is already a task open, a dev asking to file
a bug report doesn't guarantee there is already one (but I have the
intention quite a couple assume this, which led me to writing this
reminder).

The search function of Flyspray is indeed not the best one. As I have
seen on the Flyspray homepage that the upcoming version has a greatly
improved search so I'm looking forward for it to get released (and
used by Rockbox)

(Btw, I didn't notice that typo before ;-)

 - Dominik