Subject: Recent Sansa developments

Recent Sansa developments

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:21:02 +0200 (CEST)

While I'm not doing much Rockbox hacking lately myself, I thought I'd at least
provide some updates from the Sansa e200 front.

MrH is again proving to be a king amongst hackers and based on his research
Dan Ankers has been able to write a working LCD driver, hopefully soon
appearing in CVS.

MrH has also provided info on his adventures in button and NAND flash land[*],
so with a little bit of luck and more time and effort from eager hackers, we
might have a growing Rockbox port soon.

The Sansa work is mostly discussed here:

[*] = available from here:

  Daniel Stenberg -- --