Subject: Re: Reviewers and committer for talkative RB

Re: Reviewers and committer for talkative RB

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 00:32:10 -0600

Often what happens is that the developers who are capable of committing
patches are just very busy people. They see a patch of interest, think "I'll
look through that later, when I have time" and then proceed not to really
have time for several days, by which time it has become lost in a pile of
plenty of things to look at.

One of the most helpful things you can do is to try to visit the IRC
channel, and ask about specific patches and whether any of the developers
can offer feedback as to whether anything is preventing your patch from
inclusion.