Subject: iriver H120 available

iriver H120 available

From: bk <>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 13:34:28 -0500

In the CVS commits today I saw a mention of a bricked H140. I have an
H120 available to be donated to a developer, it boots to an HD error but
is otherwise in near-perfect condition. I'm assuming the problem is
either a bad USB-daughterboard connection or a bad hard drive.

I used it for nearly two years before replacing it with an X5 and an
ipod nano. Any interested people (preferably with cvs access so I know
you're a legitimate dev) please get back to me with a shipping address
and I'll get it out to you ASAP.