Subject: Re: iriver H120 available

Re: iriver H120 available

From: Liberman Shachar <road_runner_at_barak.net.il>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 11:55:24 +0200

Well actually I've been asking everyone for the exact thing you are offering
about two month ago. I also have a bricked h120, and I was looking for an
h.d. donator for it...
But, first of all, it could be that your h.d. is failing, and second, I got
an h340 on ebay about a month ago and I'm still waiting for it to come
(hoping it's gonna be intact) but anyways, thanks from the Rockbox Crew :)

Shachar Liberman.