Subject: Re: A few bugs with latest rockbox

Re: A few bugs with latest rockbox

From: Mike Holden <rockbox_at_mikeholden.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 19:18:57 -0000 (UTC)

Mat Mirabella wrote:
> A few bugs with latest rockbox
> Hi all.
>
> I have found a couple of what seem to be intermittent bugs with rockbox,
> related to the latest builds from
> about November, and including the very latest. Apologies if these are
> already known but here they are
> (i am using an Iriver H340):

There were several bugs related to playback glitches similar to what you
describe. Many of these were fixed a while ago, so as per usual, the first
suggestion is to try the latest daily build and see if the problems go
away.

If they don't, look on Flyspray to see if they are already reported, and
if not, report them there!

--
Mike Holden
http://www.by-ang.com - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted