Subject: Re: Rockbox 2.5.1 for Archos Machines Updated

Re: Rockbox 2.5.1 for Archos Machines Updated

From: Paul Louden <>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 19:22:11 -0600

Notice my VERY first post regarding this issue in which I said:

"I may be missiong something, but it seems that if continued development is
going to happen on this unofficial build, rather than it being a single
static updated to 2.5, it should be treated as all the other unofficial
builds rather than being hosted on the wiki in such a way"

Isn't this exactly what you just said would've been enough? A polite
suggestion that it should be moved off to conform with the way other
unofficial builds are handled?